Ben Kweller just love him, his music just gets to me, it definitely takes me back! It's crazy to see how far he's made it, I mean I feel like I hear his songs everywhere now...movies, tv shows, and in stores! I remember him "back in the day" in the local Dallas music scene playing at places like The Door and Trees. He was part of the band Radish and he was just on the verge of success. I remember I about died when they were on David Lettermen.
Here are just a few of my favorites by Kweller. If he comes to your town, you should be sure to check him out!
Koko the gorilla adopted two kittens, but their bond became something much
bigger than an adorable animal friendship
-
Did you know that on her birthday one year, Koko the gorilla asked her
handlers for kittens? Koko fell in love with one, and the other fell in
love with he...
4 hours ago
5 comments:
i love ben kweller! no on seems to know about him! i saw him in la a few years ago and have been hooked since.
I've loved Ben Kweller for YEARS! I've never gotten tired of him either!
Yeahhhh I love Ben Kweller!
these are great!!
Ben Kweller was awesome, he is a great performer. custom made wedding dresses
Post a Comment