Two of my bridesmaids and I went to grab drinks at Lune de Noche, some La Duni cupcakes, and caught a showing of Bride Wars! We laughed, we cried, and we have some fantastic quotes! I highly suggest seeing it, especially with some of your bridal party!
'If her owner doesn't pick her up in the next 8 days, I can legally adopt
her': Person who left a window open ahead of a typhoon ends up sheltering a
senior cat who walked right in, and hopes she gets to stay.
-
Cats deserve the best lives they can lead, even if it means making their
current owner give them up.
I've never rescued a cat from a typhoon, as this one k...
7 hours ago
4 comments:
I didn't know you lived in Dallas!!! I saw that you mentioned La Duni...it is my favorite restaurant EVER (especially the one on Oak Lawn)...have you tried their Berry Mojito? DELICIOUS!!!!!
can't WAIT to see this movie!!
yeah! great idea to watch it with the bridal party!
Another DFW bride here (Fort Worth actually)! I hadn't wanted to see that movie, but it would be fun to do with the BMs :)
Post a Comment