I love paper and paper crafts, but even more than that -- I love paper dolls. My favorite paper dolls of all time are Dolly Dingle! You may look at Dolly Dingle and automatically think -- Campbell Soup Kid. But Dolly Dingle was the original creation of artist Grace Drayton that appeared in the early 1900's mag, Pictorial Review. Check out Dolly and her friends!
'If her owner doesn't pick her up in the next 8 days, I can legally adopt
her': Person who left a window open ahead of a typhoon ends up sheltering a
senior cat who walked right in, and hopes she gets to stay.
-
Cats deserve the best lives they can lead, even if it means making their
current owner give them up.
I've never rescued a cat from a typhoon, as this one k...
6 hours ago




3 comments:
Hi -
I just saw your post and wanted to let you know that we have one or two of the Dolly Dingle figurines at Happy Memories Antiques. http://www.happy-memories.com/goebel.html
How cute! I've never even heard of Dolly Dingle, but those are absolutely precious!
Post a Comment