Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shoes, shoes, shoes......how will I pick the perfect pair?


There are so many different brands out there, most are really expensive, but as always the most expensive seem the most appealing! Unfortunately, parents still just don't understand! I mean isn't amazing style and comfort on your daughter's wedding day worth it?

Below are a few of my favorites..........I just might have to bite the bullet and pay a pretty penny!


Ooooooh, the Carmen satin peeptoe in warm blush from jcrew.com! Oh how I love your soft, feminine sheen, and the subtle way you will display my freshly pedicured toe cleavage! Yes, that's right, I said toe cleavage!Tinsel by Cynthia Rowley at Onewed.com


I've always loved your whimsical yet, sophisticated sense of style. From your manifesto: "Swell: A Girl's Guide to the Good Life", to your late 90s stylish home line at Target, to my latest discovery of your fun and flirty bridal shoes -- you are truly FAB-U-LOUS! Don't know if I can live without your blue-soled shoes on my wedding day........oooh and dyeable tooo!

I heart you!

Love, ME

Christian Louboutin Piaf court shoe at Browns Fashion


Another fabulous bridal shoe, as the infamous and always stylish Carrie Bradshaw would say, "Hello Lovaaaaah"! You red soled shoe designing diva -- you are fabulous too! -- but unfortunately have far surpassed my shoe budget. I think I must say "TTFN" to even the thought of your shoes!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones